Monday, February 15, 2016

Creativity Test


Two new interns started working today so of course I was trying to make their first day as fun as possible. Teehee.

Put them together with the other two interns, gave them a whole stack of magazines...

"Do something creative with it or you will fail your internship" 

Well, they all laughed at my statement so clearly I have to be more garang. Haih.

From smiley face to KLCC, to klpac's logo, they were trying to do all sorts of images and ended up with LAM - Living Arts Magazine







"Haih, I told you earlier do LAM, don't want to listen. Habislah semua fail internship nanti".

Hehehehe as I'm writing this, now I kinda know why they like to put on earphones and listen to songs -___-"



Yay!!

So what's this LAM for?



Yes collect 10 headers of different LAMs and you'll get 2 free tickets for our internal show. Remember, only our shows ya!









No comments:

Post a Comment